Think, Design, Create
Program Goals: Students create new, useful, or innovative products to solve problems by working collaboratively with others, connecting with the global community and experts using a variety of digital environments, media and emerging technologies.
Resources in the CM Library Learning Commons Innovation Center:
- General Inventing Supplies: Cardboard, tape, scissors, glue, markers, crayons, etc. If you would like a material that you don't see, talk to a member of the LLC staff and we will see what we can do.
- Littlebits-electronic building blocks for creating inventions large and small.
- Learn more about Littlebits
- Dash and Dot-toy robots that make coding fun
- Learn more about Dash & Dot
- Makey Makey-students can make any conductive material act as the input device for a computer
- Learn more about Makey Makey
- 3D Printer-CM has two lulzbot mini printers for designing prototypes. Students can stop by to learn how these printers work and the material used to produce a print.