Buildings and Grounds
Welcome to Buildings and Grounds. This department is responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of over 750,000 square feet of buildings located on four campuses across town. It is the department's goal to provide a safe, clean learning environment for our students, staff, and the general public. All cleaning and maintenance practices meet both State and Federal guidelines.
The department employs over forty staff on two shifts in a variety of positions. These include HVAC technician, Maintenance technicians, WHS Plant Manager and building level Head Custodians.
Our staff work year round and are responsible for all aspects of building maintenance including snow removal.
Wilton Public Schools maintains the grounds twenty feet from the exterior of the buildings. The Town of Wilton maintains the rest of the land and Athletic Fields.
This website is intended to provide access to information, documents, forms and links related to Buildings and Grounds.
Click on the links to the right to navigate to the areas of the website that you wish to view.
- Miller-Driscoll Building Project
- Green Cleaning
- Water Sample Reports
- Indoor Air Quality
- Building Use Form
- Other Reports
- Final Report 11.08-2018: Mold at Cider MIll School.
- TRC: IAQ Post Summer Construction
- TRC August 31, 2016
- TRC IAQ Post Summer Construction
- ATC 2012
- ATC Radon Retest Report Cider Mill, Middlebrook, Wilton High School
- Cardno ATC
- Cider Mill EnviroMed Radon December 2006
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Fact Sheet - Indoor Air Quality
- Driscoll - OSHA October 2006
- Driscoll - OSHA October 2006 (2)
- Driscoll - Radon December 2006
- Driscoll OSHA - October 2006
- Hygenix IAQ Information Sheet January 2014
- Hygenix Indoor Air Quality Review January 2014
- MB - Action Taken 2003
- MB - Action Taken November 2004
- MB - Action Taken September 2003
- MB - EnviroMed December 2006
- MB - OSHA April 2004
- MB - OSHA December 2005
- MB OSHA April 2004 (2)
- MB- OSHA 2003
- Miller - Enviromed April 2008
- Miller - Enviromed February 2008
- Miller - Radon December 2006
- Miller Driscoll Cardno Report November 2013
- Miller OSHA - October 2005
- Miller OSHA October 2006
- Miller-Driscoll Radon and Indoor Air Quality Comprehensive Report
- Press Release Regarding Miller-Driscoll Indoor Air Quality
- TRC Environmental Corporation Statement of Qualifications
- TRC Indoor Air Quality Assessment Report - Miller-Driscoll School
- TRC Radon Testing Report - Miller-Driscoll School
- WHS EnviroMed Radon December 2006