Welcome to Human Resources.
Wilton employs a team of highly motivated and diverse individuals. Opportunities for professional development and advancement abound. We welcome your interest in joining us.
Director, Human Resources and General Administration
- View Job Postings in the Wilton Public Schools
- Staff Further Education Documents and Forms
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personnel File Review Procedures
- View our open positions / start an application for employment
- FAQ's and Help
- Request a password reset
Internal applicants should use the link below:
- WAESCA Graduate Program Approval Form
- WAESCA Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines
- WAESCA Tuition Reimbursement Prior Approval Payment Request
- WASA Graduate Program Approval Form
- WASA Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines
- WASA Tuition Reimbursement Prior Approval Payment Request
- WEA Graduate Program Approval Form
- WEA Teacher Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines
- WEA Tuition Reimbursement Prior Approval Payment Request
- Certified Employee Salary Lane Change Request
A new benefit provided to Wilton Board of Education employees beginning July 1, 2009 is the Employee Assistance Program. We have contracted with Guardian WorkLifeMatters to provide this benefit to our employees and their families. If you need help with marital and family difficulties, emotional stress, addiction, problems at work, elder care, or financial or legal concerns, you can call them at 1-800-386-7055.
Your call is strictly confidential and there is no cost to you. Visit their website for more information.