Extended Day Programs (CM)
The Cider Mill After School Extended Day Program (2:15 - 6:30 p.m.) offers families an on-site after school childcare option in a safe, fun, comfortable environment. Students participate in supervised activities including organized exercise and recreation time, guided homework hour, computer lab time, team building opportunities, arts & crafts and community projects.
Registered students have the advantage of remaining at Cider Mill School at the end of the day, in the comfort of their school, technology lab, gymnasium and playground. The program is designed to round out the school day and provide a relaxed, non-competitive environment for social interaction. Students enjoy a seamless transition from school to our program and afterschool activities or extra teacher help. The daily schedule might include:
- Indoor or Outdoor Free Play
- Soccer, Basketball, Kickball and/or other Open Gym Activities
- Computer Lab Time
- Guided Homework Time
- Scheduled Reading Time
- IPad Use for Homework and Educational Purposes
- Age Appropriate Games and Puzzles
- Art and Sewing Projects, Seasonal Crafts
- Friday Movie and Popcorn!
There are two options for registering:
Contract: Students who attend on a regular weekly basis for the school year enroll on a Contract basis. Families commit to the days of the week the student will attend and pay a 30% deposit, followed by monthly installments. Discounted rates apply for contracts of three or more days a week for the Before and After School Extended Day Program.
Drop-In: Students attend on an as-needed basis (24-hour advance notification required). Payment is due at time of service. Depending on space availability.
- Fall Session Classes begin last week in September
- Winter Session Classes begin 2nd week in January
- Spring Session Classes begin 1st week in April
- 60 to 90 minute classes
- Classes held once a week for 8 weeks
- On and off-site program