The Parent Resources page serves as a hub for the most requested and accessed information about the Wilton Public Schools. From general information to useful links, this page aims to serve as a solid starting point for parents and the greater community.
- Bullying Concerns
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Teaching Tolerance
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault
- Issues and Concerns with the Wilton Public Schools
- Good Citizenship
- Education Technology and Resources
- Town and State Resources
- Wilton News Media
- School Messenger Help
- Student/School Handbooks
If you believe that your child has been bullied or is having an issue related to his/her safety we urge you to contact your child's administration immediately.
Dr. Jennifer Mitchell
Wilton High School
Dr. Robert O'Donnell
- Turningpointct.org Website
- Mobile Crisis Website
- National Association of School Psychologists Website
- "Helping Children Cope With Tragedy"
A Report to Parents.
- Helping Young Children Cope With Trauma
American Red Cross
- Helping Children Cope with Frightening News
- Talking to Children About Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers: National Association of School Psychologists
- Talking to Children about Community Violence
American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Talking to Children About Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers
National Association of School Psychologists
- Guidelines for talking to your kids about tragedies and school shootings
- Talking to children about shootings
- Helping children cope with tragedy and related anxiety
The following resources may be helpful to families as you discuss the recent events at Middlebrook School. As always our mental health staff are available to support students and families. In addition, Wilton Youth Services, 203-834-6241, is a free counseling resource available to all Wilton families.
If you believe that a crime has been committed or that an act of fraud has been committed, please call the Wilton Police Tip Line at (203)563-0256.
You can also email a tip to the following address: email@example.com.