Self-Navigating Expert Learner
Portrait of a Graduate: Self-Navigating Expert Learner
Self-Navigating, Expert Learner demonstrates flexible, critical, and reflective thinking to show self-evaluation, goal setting, and self-motivating behaviors when learning.
- Possesses the disposition, strategies, and desire to learn, unlearn, and relearn especially in an uncertain, ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrates agility in thoughts and actions.
- Skillfully transfers past learning into new situations.
- Takes an active role in setting learning goals, uses strategies to achieve them, and reflects on the outcomes.
- Shows strong understanding and belief of self to engage in reflection for individual improvement and advocacy.