Naviance Student Introduction
Login Naviance Student
Wilton High School selected Naviance Student (formerly Family Connection powered by Naviance) as a comprehensive Website to use in making decisions about colleges and careers. Naviance Student is linked with "Succeed by Naviance", which we use in our Counseling Department to track, analyze and report data about college and career plans and to send electronic documentation (eDocs) to colleges and universities. Naviance provides up-to-date information that is specific to Wilton High School.
Naviance Student will allow our students and Counselors to:
- Request letters of recommendation (senior year only)
- Sync your Common App schools (senior year only)
- Complete a "Post High School Questionnaire" (Seniors)
- Create a post-secondary plan; Complete 4 year checklist
- Complete year end goal surveys
- Create an electronic portfolio
- Take inventories to increase self-awareness and learning style
- Research career opportunities
- Research college options; Research college majors
- View scattergrams
- Search our scholarship listings
- Review scheduled college representative visits
- Review GPA and test information
- Financial Aid questionnaire (Juniors)
- Common Application Information
- Build a resume
- And much more!
Students receive a personal access code and instructions for accessing Family Connection. We encourage all students to log on to their account at the start of the school year. In addition, parents may access the site as a "guest". The "guest" password is: wiltoncths
Please note: the "guest" login is only a brief over-view of Family Connection and will not refect your student's profile and WHS data. You may not be able to access all of the above listed features.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have further questions about Family Connection, please contact your Guidance Counselor or the College Career Resource Center.